Monday, June 9, 2014

Weekend of Fun!

Look at Walter go! No mountain too high!



Profile for kat79The fiance and I celebrated this weekend. He was saying hello to another summer of graveyard shift which will keep him working 7 days a week minus maybe 3 days off for the next 4 months. I was saying goodbye to my vacation status. So I guess you could say it was a slightly bittersweet celebration. Something to countdown to once again. Kidlets are not out of school for a few more days but with a body sleeping in the master-bedroom from 9ish until 4ish it puts a damper on my afternoon relaxed facial routine.

Anyways, back to the weekend fun. The kidlets hung out with family (they get cabin fever if they have to spend too many weekends with mom - I don't blame them) while we took the hound and hunted geocaches. If you don't know what geocaching is go to www.geocaching.com and check it out. It's a load of fun. We just started not too long ago and have less than 50 caches under our belt but I plan on putting that number up before the summer is over. The kidlets love hunting caches as well. So on Sunday when I went to pick them up we made found a half-dozen more in that general location.


After we spent all day Saturday hunting caches we had dinner with a gorgeous view.

Vacation might be coming to an end but I am looking forward to having the kids home so we can go play and hunt caches whenever we want. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment